Monday, September 22, 2008

My Schools

These are some of the schools I went to. I went to a school named "P.S.257." That is where I started my school years. When I got into the building and they told me who my teacher were I was confused. Everybody in the room told me that I was one of the luckiest kids. I asked her "why?" She said because she is one of the best teachers in the building. The next year they sent me to one of the strictest teachers in the building. I got in trouble so many times that the teacher had to send me to my fourth grade teacher. When she told me "do you want to be in my class again?" After that day I never misbehaved in class again. When I got to junior high school (I.S.318) I thought I would be with new people instead of old friends. The last year in the school I connected with most of my teachers. That was one of my craziest school years so far. Most of the teachers remember me because of my funny jokes. Another way I was remembered was by when ever I got sent to the Principal, Dean, or Assistant principal's office I would say "What did I do?" Then I would get all nervous, even though I wasn't getting in trouble.

I.S.318




8th grade

No comments: