Monday, September 22, 2008

My favorite & least favorite foods

I can go on for ever about my favorite foods but, I'll just sum it up for you. They are most of the foods my parents and grandparents make. These foods are candy yams, macaroni & cheese, yellow rice, grilled foods, vegetables, fruits, seafoods, and desserts. These desserts consist of all the desserts my grandmother made. My least favorite foods are any type of feet. For example pig feet, cow feet, and chicken feet. What makes you think I am not going to eat someone else's feet when I don't like my own! Another thing I don't like is sushi. I don't like it because as a kid I thought it was a dessert.You really don't want to know how that turned out! The way that turned out was when I bit the sushi it taste as if some one took a bunch of raw fish and put it on a plate. As I was saying hen I started chewing I first thing I did was put the food in a napkin. It felt like I had drunk a truck full of soda. Another food I don't like is candy. I know you may think I am weird but, that means less time when I go to the dentist.

No comments: