Thursday, September 18, 2008

My life experiences

I have had some achievements in my life and some struggles. My achievements are graduating from the fifth grade with "flying colors", also graduating from the eighth grade with good grades, and two regents passed. I got promoted from a regular class to a honors class in the sixth grade. I also got to go to the first high school on my list! On the other hand I didn't have a fabulous life. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't pass Spanish. Another struggle that wasn't that important to me was that the teachers would get my first and last name wrong. When ever my parents would tell me to do something when I was younger I wouldn't listen. One time I was playing on the stairs when my parents told me to stop continuously but, I didn't listen. I regretted that because I fell down the stairs. Another struggle I had was when I was in the fifth grade. I would talk during class and play around. That's all I would do until the teacher sent me to my fourth grade class. My fourth grade teacher told me"you don't want to go to a junior high school where the teachers have you as a bad student." Ever since that day I try to behave in class.
Junior high diploma

No comments: